Enzo and Apollo a little older

giuseppe

New member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
6
Location
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
They are 5 through 8 months here I believe. Actually they turn 8 months old tomorrow.

IMG_0484.webpIMG_0500.webpIMG_0528.webpIMG_0533.webpIMG_0587.webpIMG_20130204_115835.webp
 
Dave...Wow...are they both so handsome...love their pics together:judges:

Thank you for your supportive thoughts my way, very appreciated! Carol
 
They look so sweet together!!! :luv:


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)
 
I love these picture! :love: The one of them sleeping together is beyond cuteness! They're so relaxed with one another.

And :ROFL: at the one on the couch, the last one. :laugh:
 
They're adorable! :love:
 
Thank you! They are best buds, for the most part. I need to get some video/pics of them when they are having their cage matches. Sometimes it sounds like Michael Vick's house over here. They never really hurt each other though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top