Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@natski282 Meg is soooooooooo cute! I am so envious of you! Every time mine grow up, I want another puppy!! They are so much fun,and I even love house training them!!!! Lucky you,Nat! Enjoy your baby and her interaction with the others!!!
Rose looks great-they grow up so fast!!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 Meg is soooooooooo cute! I am so envious of you! Every time mine grow up, I want another puppy!! They are so much fun,and I even love house training them!!!! Lucky you,Nat! Enjoy your baby and her interaction with the others!!!
Rose looks great-they grow up so fast!!

Thanks Lynn , yes way to fast My little rose is now over a year old and very much DaD,s little girl , give Me a bit of worry how she will take to Meg. Odin Nelli and Willow will be ok Odin more so he loves puppies and kids .
I have been blessed with how well they all get along with not really knowing really what I am getting in a save situation . I am so excited Lynn it almost hurts lol , I know this sounds nuts but I have been staying away from the site cause everyone is getting there pup,s ha ha ha , I keep counting the hours lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
She is a beauty and a very lucky girl to be getting such a great new family!! [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad she is not home now we would have lost her
We got hammered last night , freezin rain then app 5 inches of heavy wet snow , i can here tree,s breaking.
Power is out , went out last night and still out internet just came back, only thing working is cell phone and generator .
Lost a few tree,s on the property try and send some pics tried once would not post

Pics will not post prob due to internet issues

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Glad she is not home now we would have lost her
We got hammered last night , freezin rain then app 5 inches of heavy wet snow , i can here tree,s breaking.
Power is out , went out last night and still out internet just came back, only thing working is cell phone and generator .
Lost a few tree,s on the property try and send some pics tried once would not post

Pics will not post prob due to internet issues

Holy crap!! Stay safe and warm

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Power came back Saturday at 4 pmish
My Generator uses Propane and we have a very large tube tank for it , to fill that tube is app $ 600.00 and for those days with no power the generator used slightly better then a 1/2 tank , the generator is 21 kw power output.
When and if spring arrives the chainsaw will be the machine of choice and that will easily replace all the firewood I have used up to keep the house warm, we lost a few tree,s that's for sure , The Prettyone got up Friday nite with no issues from Toronto and was great fun chasing here around in the dark , dogs enjoyed the camping out like experience . Interesting observation all the dogs changed into umm a different type character sort of . I think they knew something was up and changed into sort of like ultra watch dogs , slightest noise or movement inside or outside there hair went up and the barking ensued lol mostly at tree,s cracking in the bush and around the house ( we only had one tree brush the house no damage bit of paint removed ) Very proud of Rosie and her shadow Odin who would have know a Bulldog as a watch dog ha ha ha , Odin yes it is in his nature to keep a eye on things .
I have a good bunch of neighbors and they know I have the big generator so they are welcome to come have a shower and or get water for there use , the dogs always let Me know they were coming up the drive and greeted them ( as they know most of them ) properly .
BRING ON SPRING !

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow! I loved reading this! It's amazing the lives we all live. I always wanted to live where weather was rougher, and for a time, I at least lived in the mountains where we got snow and had days schools were closed because of it... Or wind.. but seeing your weather,, now THATS weather! always wondered also how do people choose where to live.. It always amazes me... Loved your dogs reaction to the "camping" experience... glad ya all made it through safely,,, including the house!
Power came back Saturday at 4 pmish
My Generator uses Propane and we have a very large tube tank for it , to fill that tube is app $ 600.00 and for those days with no power the generator used slightly better then a 1/2 tank , the generator is 21 kw power output.
When and if spring arrives the chainsaw will be the machine of choice and that will easily replace all the firewood I have used up to keep the house warm, we lost a few tree,s that's for sure , The Prettyone got up Friday nite with no issues from Toronto and was great fun chasing here around in the dark , dogs enjoyed the camping out like experience . Interesting observation all the dogs changed into umm a different type character sort of . I think they knew something was up and changed into sort of like ultra watch dogs , slightest noise or movement inside or outside there hair went up and the barking ensued lol mostly at tree,s cracking in the bush and around the house ( we only had one tree brush the house no damage bit of paint removed ) Very proud of Rosie and her shadow Odin who would have know a Bulldog as a watch dog ha ha ha , Odin yes it is in his nature to keep a eye on things .
I have a good bunch of neighbors and they know I have the big generator so they are welcome to come have a shower and or get water for there use , the dogs always let Me know they were coming up the drive and greeted them ( as they know most of them ) properly .
BRING ON SPRING !

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So good to hear you are all safe and warm and no nasty damage

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
wow! I loved reading this! It's amazing the lives we all live. I always wanted to live where weather was rougher, and for a time, I at least lived in the mountains where we got snow and had days schools were closed because of it... Or wind.. but seeing your weather,, now THATS weather! always wondered also how do people choose where to live.. It always amazes me... Loved your dogs reaction to the "camping" experience... glad ya all made it through safely,,, including the house!

I always knew we would come here , I like the people real salt of the earth even the ones you might not ask over for a bbq would show up in a flash if you were in trouble and be ready to help . I like you do not mind the weather , love the changes in the seasons . I wanted as big a property as i could afford we now have 8 acres for my dogs call me a idiot but a lot of this is for my dog,s . i wanted to be able with no big city hassle to have space let em run and mostly give some dogs that would normally be put down or shot a place to call home with unconditional love . I am at my limit on the numbers now for saves , the bulldogs are My favorite breed and i have had many many different breeds but there top of the pile for us .
thanks for the nice comments Jill

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
So good to hear you are all safe and warm and no nasty damage

Thanks bud ya we made it , since we moved here only the Tornadoes were the worst then this one but were all good and it is melting now so even gooder

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwwwwwwwwww, breath of fresh air this is to read :) I love 'salt of the earth' ;) I'm so stuck where I am now it seems because my kidos, who I love as much as my dog ;) live close enough to stop by. I still long for the mts and weather and this is making me think,,, heck, a 2 hour drive to visit them may not be to bad. All my life I have pretty much lived for my animals as well.. in a good heathy way :) I love them to be happy... I do live on 1/3 of an acre still, and hank loves his freedom within that, but I soooooooooooo miss long OFF leash walks crossing creeks and smelling pines ... Anyway, thanks for this 'note'... I thoroughly enjoyed :)
I always knew we would come here , I like the people real salt of the earth even the ones you might not ask over for a bbq would show up in a flash if you were in trouble and be ready to help . I like you do not mind the weather , love the changes in the seasons . I wanted as big a property as i could afford we now have 8 acres for my dogs call me a idiot but a lot of this is for my dog,s . i wanted to be able with no big city hassle to have space let em run and mostly give some dogs that would normally be put down or shot a place to call home with unconditional love . I am at my limit on the numbers now for saves , the bulldogs are My favorite breed and i have had many many different breeds but there top of the pile for us .
thanks for the nice comments Jill

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.