MyStellaBully New member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 343 Reaction score 9 Location Geneva, Illinois Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Stella Oct 26, 2013 #1 Stella had fun at her first all-bulldog party today! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
GunnyHighway The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King Community Veteran Joined Aug 29, 2013 Messages 980 Reaction score 51 Location Ohio Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Gunny Highway Oct 26, 2013 #2 That had to be so much fun! Great pics too!
cali baker Worlds Greatest Chef Joined Feb 25, 2011 Messages 8,925 Reaction score 852 Location The Crown City (Pasadena) Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Tate Rory & Finn Paddington Oct 26, 2013 #3 Awww, such cute bullies! Looks like a fun day!!
laurendoodler Delilah's Personal Slave Community Veteran Joined Feb 26, 2011 Messages 2,066 Reaction score 113 Location Iowa Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Delilah Oct 26, 2013 #4 Ohhh I bet that was awesome!! I would have loved to go to that. I'm roughly three hours away. Might have been a bit too much of a jaunt for that but I would still do it LOL. cute pictures!
Ohhh I bet that was awesome!! I would have loved to go to that. I'm roughly three hours away. Might have been a bit too much of a jaunt for that but I would still do it LOL. cute pictures!
2BullyMama19 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,799 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Oct 27, 2013 #5 OMG... what great costumes! I love it all and that last picture of the Bullies all WAITING for their treat is perfect
OMG... what great costumes! I love it all and that last picture of the Bullies all WAITING for their treat is perfect