Frank has his Cherry eye opp on Saturday

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Hope you get to feeling well soon buddy.
Bulldog Nurse1.jpg

Bulldog doctor.jpg

xgx13xgx

Apr 7, 2022
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
halo
i have a friend whos dog has cherry eye lives in Ontario Canada and was told 2000 for both eyes was searching for a vet who can do it for less as i read another post that im waiting for response from that they were able to get it for 175 per eye any dirrection would be great thank you

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
i have a friend whos dog has cherry eye lives in Ontario Canada and was told 2000 for both eyes was searching for a vet who can do it for less as i read another post that im waiting for response from that they were able to get it for 175 per eye any dirrection would be great thank you
Iā€™m originally from Mtl n been in AB over 15yrs. Even in both provinces not one vet would charge 2000. Cherry eyes is usually simply a tuck n one stitch. They donā€™t stay under too long either. Unless your friends dog has other eye issues then yes, 2K might make sense. But have your friend call up the SPCA n ask them where he can bring his dog cause he canā€™t afford 2K.

BTW like all vets, you need to shop around n ask questions. Some most definitely will over charge.

xgx13xgx

Apr 7, 2022
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
halo
no other issues and it is crazy i called a eye doctor up there and one placed i called literally told me and i quote " I cant discuss prices over the phone but here it would be over 2000.00" i was like no way thats crazy but any help or dirrection would be great im still calling around to help my buddy but any places or resources please reach out im all ears thank you guys so much

Members online

No members online now.