Check out this site

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
7,219
Reaction score
728
Location
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I was reading one of my women's magazines and it featured an ad for Barkingdeals.com, it is a daily dog toy/blanket/snacks at 50% or more off the price and free shipping.


Today's deal is a Kong Moose Tugger. There is no fee to sign up. You can sign up for the daily deal. I just though I would share this. I am not going to order the tugger, but it is a really cute item for $6.99.

I am no way promoting this site, I just thought I would share it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top