Antler Chew

marshall351

Active member
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
158
Reaction score
114
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
Where do buy your antlers from and what type do you buy?

Amazon has soo many different options but I would like to get the opinion from people who know bullies.
 
I have bought mine at Acadia Antlers online...
 
Same as Tracy.. Acadia Antlers… I get the moose paddles
 
Acadia or the local shop when they have moose paddles in stock.
 
are elk antlers better than deer?
 
I get antlers on etsy. Most are private people and not "big companies", my dogs prefer the split elk antlers. I have too many dogs to buy the moose paddles, though I know they would love them! The deer antlers are too hard, and I feel they could break a tooth or two!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top