Abbotts Knee Update

Christie H

Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
38
Location
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Well as we feared Abbott will have to have knee surgery.The vet says it's not healing and it's looser than a,few weeks ago.He says it's the CCL and not the ACL I think.Has anyone gone through this type of procedure and what should we expect besides weeks of recovery.Abbott can't catch a break or his parents!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 
UGH.... So sorry this happened! I been through ACL twice -- it sucked but he recovered great and was a nutty bully in no time


Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers all goes well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well, I've not been thru it but others have & will share their knowledge
to help you thru this surgery. I'm sure sorry to hear this news but starting
prayers now that all will go well & Abbott recovers super quick...Hugs!
 
Sorry no advice here but lots of encouragement and support for Abbott to get better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top