General Question Yearly vaccinations!?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue also got his bordetella booster recently. I do it because he socializes with many different dogs at meet-ups and parks. I know it doesn't protect from all strains, and it's certainly no guarantee he won't get sick. But it does offer some protection. To me, that's better than nothing- especially with this breed.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Blue also got his bordetella booster recently. I do it because he socializes with many different dogs at meet-ups and parks. I know it doesn't protect from all strains, and it's certainly no guarantee he won't get sick. But it does offer some protection. To me, that's better than nothing- especially with this breed.

Yes, I would agree, especially with the respiratory risks of kennel cough and that leading to something worse like pneumonia. I'm going to get Tate's his booster as well, but i thought it was interesting to read these other viewpoints which do make some sense.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes, I would agree, especially with the respiratory risks of kennel cough and that leading to something worse like pneumonia. I'm going to get Tate's his booster as well, but i thought it was interesting to read these other viewpoints which do make some sense.

Yep, they do. Was a tough one for us too, especially since he has so many allergies. In the end, we just weighed the risks vs benefits and decided it was worth it.

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online