Tomato Tomato???

jortiz9758

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
407
Reaction score
79
Location
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Mr.Bruno absolutely loves them. I was making a salad for myself and he was looking at me like " I wanna try that"! So I turn to him and say you don't like this? cause he hates all veggies....but the minute I put it by his face he chomped it all down and was begging for more. I was shocked so I gave him the other half and he gobbled it up to. Then I thought ...Oh crap!, are these good for him?? Off to google I went and some say its ok, and others say no good....most say ok though.

Anybody>??
 
Re: Tomāto Tomäto???

I'm sure it's ok! Mostly water and ascorbic acid! I get canker sores from tomatoes or tomatos..so check his lips! :laugh:
 
Re: Tomāto Tomäto???

Totally fine! My boys ALWAYS beg for tomatoes whenever I have them sliced. They always get the stem end instead of throwing it away. The thing that is bad about tomatoes is the plant itself, not the fruit. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top