Some new ones of samson!

mbuxx

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
15
Location
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Just though I'd update a couple pics of Samson , and maybe a couple of his little sister , they are best friends now. And I don't know if any of you remember but we were having a lot o problems with Samson sleeping at night. He got used to his bed and nights are much better ! ;)





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666470.841193.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666470.841193.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 188
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666491.222311.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666491.222311.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 187
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666510.741802.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666510.741802.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 202
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666550.334295.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666550.334295.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 185
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666569.658680.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666569.658680.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
And the one in his bed ;)
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666626.141635.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316666626.141635.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 196
:love:.... He is just a handsome guy! Looks like he loves his mommy too! And the new gal..looks like a stuffed animal!! No wonder Sammy wanted to "play" with her!! :laugh: thanks Mike..great pictures!
 
Haha yes I have about 20 different pictures of him stratleing her when she falls asleep lol.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316667722.609035.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316667722.609035.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 211
Haha yes I have about 20 different pictures of him stratleing her when she falls asleep lol.
This one is the best yet with all three of them!
 
Good pix of Sammy but why the pic of the 'dust mop'??? :ROFL:
 
Awwww such adorable pics. Thanks for sharing :heart:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hahaha dust mop . I always tell my wife she looks like a guinniea pig
 
Quit insulting Guinnea pigs!!!!! :laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top