Soaking in some Sun

helsonwheels2

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
13,735
Reaction score
3,466
Location
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake, Duke ❤️
1694549563418.webp
 
Cute.
Jake loves the sun like Rusty does! Any little bit of sun they have to be in.
 
Love it! I miss seeing your baioes... they all sure love the sun. My two will seek out even the smallest spot they can fine
 
Love it! I miss seeing your baioes... they all sure love the sun. My two will seek out even the smallest spot they can fine
They’re all doing good. I swear whoever said acreage life is the living or something like that……Sure is BUT…… more work lollll

I’ll try to post more. Cows are gone to the butcher n buying more only in the spring. So this winter will be a bit easy going. Cant wait to eat my very own STEAK‼️
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top