ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yes there is snow and working itā€™s way down the mountains in Anchorage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What part of Alaska are you from?!! We used to live in Fairbanks years ago... we just got back from a trip to Alaska. A wedding in Wasilla, and then we took a cruise from Seward all the way to Vancouver. It was beautiful, and we LOVED the weather!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, I was never a summer person. I love snow but can do without the extreme colds. But a good cold crisp fall season is perfect.

I used to think of myself as a summer/beach person... but NOW (and maybe it's all the crowds) I prefer the mountains and cooler temps. Of course now we own a beach house... Lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
What part of Alaska are you from?!! We used to live in Fairbanks years ago... we just got back from a trip to Alaska. A wedding in Wasilla, and then we took a cruise from Seward all the way to Vancouver. It was beautiful, and we LOVED the weather!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I used to think of myself as a summer/beach person... but NOW (and maybe it's all the crowds) I prefer the mountains and cooler temps. Of course now we own a beach house... Lol
Salsa business must be very lucrative.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

- - - Updated - - -

Well got my winter tires on, will head out soon. If itā€™s horrible Iā€™m turning back...

Nyala was playing in the snow this morning. She was trying to eat it all....

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well got my winter tires on, will head out soon. If itā€™s horrible Iā€™m turning back...

Nyala was playing in the snow this morning. She was trying to eat it all....
Please be safe.

Mmaker

Feb 21, 2016
New Mexico
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elsie

- - - Updated - - -

We live on Anchorage. But hatchers pass closed for the season and they had plenty of snow. It has snowed on flattop already lows have been in the upper 20ā€™s at our house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Good for you. Better safe than sorry.

I work mostly every weekend in Calgary cause of my business. But I wonā€™t ever endanger my life or anyoneā€™s for bad weather. When I start seeing people in ditches, I know whatā€™s ahead and thatā€™s my sign to turn back.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I work mostly every weekend in Calgary cause of my business. But I wonā€™t ever endanger my life or anyoneā€™s for bad weather. When I start seeing people in ditches, I know whatā€™s ahead and thatā€™s my sign to turn back.
I can drive in the snow but most Marylanders can't.

Montana's Governor declared a state of emergency due to the weather.

Is it snowing your way? How much is expected in your neck of the woods? Kinda early eehh?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I can drive in the snow but most Marylanders can't.

Montana's Governor declared a state of emergency due to the weather.

Is it snowing your way? How much is expected in your neck of the woods? Kinda early eehh?

So far depending how south you are, they got between 30-60cm where I was heading so far 30cm. (12ā€). 30 with winds can be 40-50...more south of Alberta are getting 80cm. Right now Iā€™m home n itā€™s snowing. Nothing major. An hour ish from here yes itā€™s accumulating.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So far depending how south you are, they got between 30-60cm where I was heading so far 30cm. (12ā€). 30 with winds can be 40-50...more south of Alberta are getting 80cm. Right now Iā€™m home n itā€™s snowing. Nothing major. An hour ish from here yes itā€™s accumulating.
Better there than here. Bottom line, snow is a 4 letter word.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Better there than here. Bottom line, snow is a 4 letter word.

I'm in Maryland a stone's throw from I-95 between Baltimore and Washington DC.

Judging from all the caterpillars recently, I think we will have a nasty winter.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm in Maryland a stone's throw from I-95 between Baltimore and Washington DC.

Judging from all the caterpillars recently, I think we will have a nasty winter.

Heard east side will have a very cold one. We on the western side will be mild. Now Iā€™m not relying on that either lol

Members online

No members online now.