Secret Santa Paws.. IMPORTANT

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
oops forgot the cookie recipe. I got mine yesterday. I saw the return address but didn't know who it was, so I started opening it, when I saw what it was going to be, I stopped. I have ordered so many other gifts via on line shopping, it is hard to figure out what is what.

Now can we open them or do we have to wait?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i forgot about the cookie reciepe :whistle: but did include a special something something for _____ and _____.... hehe

are we supposed to open the gifts when we get them or wait till a certain day i cant remember and couldnt find anything on it

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have had problems getting and sending private messages lately, I guess if you name is highlighted or like mine, the color red it will not send, perhaps this has been the problem?? I did get my Secret name and I have already mailed it.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I've noticed I have to retype anyone who has a "special" name. I do think there is a private message issue. Some people have PM me they need their secret santa address..and I have sent it to them already. So, if you don't have your address.. please email me at [email protected] then I'll be sure to get it and be able to reply differently.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online