Please help my bulldog ate a plastic bottle cap :(

marinab91

New member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Country
Croatia
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hello everyone,
my bully is 9 months old and on Saturday morning she ate a plastic bottle cap. Few weeks earlier she swallowed my daughter`s nail polish bottle and they removed it with endoscopy. I feel so irresponsible but she really ate everything and sometimes i manage to stop it but this time i didnt. For Few days now i gave her cooked corn flour mixed with her food because last time my vet recommended it to me. I checked her poop but still there is nothing there. This morning she puked a little but nothing came out. She is very playful and eating normally.

I put the picture of bottle cap. I think she chewed it a little but I am nut sure
 

Attachments

  • Radenska-Tri-Srca.webp
    Radenska-Tri-Srca.webp
    8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I would take her to the vet... I'm not sure how that plastic would break down in her system. My Bella swallowed a starfish & a live baby bird. She was able to "break down" the starfish and she eventually vomited the bird bones.
 
Same… I’d be at vet for X-ray and seeing if her systme would breakdown or pass it
 
I done complete xray and they didnt found anything.
Hmm... well keep an eye on her, and if for any reason you feel like she's having bowel issues I would take her in again. Hopefully she will be able to pass this on her own.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top