URGENT!!! Please help I dont want to lose my baby!

such great news! :up: feels so good to be able to take back control doesn't it? :D
Even the jumping when new people come in is getting much mellower than it was. I am so proud of his progress because we are always learning he and I but deferring to me when someone else gives a command thrills me it makes me so happy to have a well behaved companion. He has only shown real aggression twice and both times was a clear warning for them not to come any closer Hubby had to get on his knees and talk gently to him before he would let him close to us because hubby came up behind us Sheldon DID NOT like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top