One too many......

Hceril2

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
E731BBE9-637F-4702-ABBA-B2D34009017D.webp134835CD-4AB5-4A58-9437-F636833C845A.webpC563278F-9251-406C-9078-BEDD74C0C787.webp975CB3F1-7E3A-408F-85FC-AF7DE6130DD6.webp9178EFC5-5B0A-44FC-AB7F-94952175099C.webp9178EFC5-5B0A-44FC-AB7F-94952175099C.webp
 
OMG classic !!! (and MY flavor) :)

Oh she really does have a tough life....HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
She is awesome.... I want her life


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cool pics! Does she like beer? Tank likes taste of beer and red wine, I give him a bit in my palm.
 
Cool pics! Does she like beer? Tank likes taste of beer and red wine, I give him a bit in my palm.

Yes she does like beer! She tasted some when someone knocked a bottle over. Now I think she tries to knock them over so she can get some! Lol
 
When I die [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION] I want to come back as your dog! Live the life...of Bella.
 
When I die [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION] I want to come back as your dog! Live the life...of Bella.

Me too!
Here she is this afternoon. My son and his friends were here and before they could get in the pool she was on her float.
277D1EF5-6757-42E1-8CD6-28390E5CF600.webpA0A70579-02C6-4984-8D8D-512556F0B97F.webp
I guess she wanted to make sure no one else got it before her. Lol
 
She is just too funny with her float!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
oh boy I just love these :) such a good lucky girl :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top