OK EBN PEEPS……message….

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I was going to send a private message but have no clue where in here…🤷🏼‍♀️ Soooo…..

Next month I’ll be in & out so won’t be checking in as often. Bought an acreage, moving end of November & sadly need to pack & $#-*’liuc#$** unpack what I’m packing now 🤐. The ones that knows me…..made a bold decision to start da farm life. Time to start being a bit more self efficient. Already I’m but….heh…..

So you’re all getting a break from my long long longgggg posts. 👍

I was going to send a private message but have no clue where in here…🤷🏼‍♀️ Soooo…..

Next month I’ll be in & out so won’t be checking in as often. Bought an acreage, moving end of November & sadly need to pack & $#-*’liuc#$** unpack what I’m packing now 🤐. The ones that knows me…..made a bold decision to start da farm life. Time to start being a bit more self efficient. Already I’m but….heh…..

Congratulations on the new place!! Packing/un-packing sucks! I will miss your wisdom!

@helsonwheels Well, I for one will miss you! But I am sure you'll make up for lost time(posts) when you get settled! Yo' Farmer gal! I have retired-you're just a youngster-go for it! Don't forget to send the veggies! ;)

Good luck with everything… share pictures of the land when you have time. You will be missed

Good for you! I will miss your posts but look forward to hearing from you soon... and with news about your new lifestyle.

Put it this way, you’ll have a break hahaha….

Attachments

• 669CD92A-B9F1-4C14-8233-974DCAFFD926.jpeg
    669CD92A-B9F1-4C14-8233-974DCAFFD926.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 154
@helsonwheels Well, I for one will miss you! But I am sure you'll make up for lost time(posts) when you get settled! Yo' Farmer gal! I have retired-you're just a youngster-go for it! Don't forget to send the veggies! ;)
Not that young loll…

My eldest also has a farm together we’ll get 2 little steers to fatten up for the kids freezers, 2 sheeps, laying chickens, 2 pigs….. Hell it sounds like Noha Ark lolll.

Good luck and have fun with the move. I moved last month and we are still going through stuff we had in storage. Pace yourself and don't over do it.
post.jpg

OMG how exciting Helene!!!!! I've read your posts for YEARS and will miss seeing them for a bit. I cannot wait to hear ALL ABOUT THE MOVE!!!!!

Sue and Joey

Wishing you the very best with your new Life style. Exciting and stressful at the same time.

OMG!! Helene, CONGRATS, Good Luc k, Safe travels

Ellie and I Send our best to you and your bunch

📰 Latest posts

Members online

Back