OK EBN PEEPS……message….

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I was going to send a private message but have no clue where in here…🤷🏼‍♀️ Soooo…..

Next month I’ll be in & out so won’t be checking in as often. Bought an acreage, moving end of November & sadly need to pack & $#-*’liuc#$** unpack what I’m packing now 🤐. The ones that knows me…..made a bold decision to start da farm life. Time to start being a bit more self efficient. Already I’m but….heh…..

So you’re all getting a break from my long long longgggg posts. 👍

ladywebb

Feb 12, 2021
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert
I was going to send a private message but have no clue where in here…🤷🏼‍♀️ Soooo…..

Next month I’ll be in & out so won’t be checking in as often. Bought an acreage, moving end of November & sadly need to pack & $#-*’liuc#$** unpack what I’m packing now 🤐. The ones that knows me…..made a bold decision to start da farm life. Time to start being a bit more self efficient. Already I’m but….heh…..

Congratulations on the new place!! Packing/un-packing sucks! I will miss your wisdom!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@helsonwheels Well, I for one will miss you! But I am sure you'll make up for lost time(posts) when you get settled! Yo' Farmer gal! I have retired-you're just a youngster-go for it! Don't forget to send the veggies! ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Good luck with everything… share pictures of the land when you have time. You will be missed

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

Good for you! I will miss your posts but look forward to hearing from you soon... and with news about your new lifestyle.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Put it this way, you’ll have a break hahaha….

Attachments

• 669CD92A-B9F1-4C14-8233-974DCAFFD926.jpeg
    669CD92A-B9F1-4C14-8233-974DCAFFD926.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 146
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
@helsonwheels Well, I for one will miss you! But I am sure you'll make up for lost time(posts) when you get settled! Yo' Farmer gal! I have retired-you're just a youngster-go for it! Don't forget to send the veggies! ;)
Not that young loll…

My eldest also has a farm together we’ll get 2 little steers to fatten up for the kids freezers, 2 sheeps, laying chickens, 2 pigs….. Hell it sounds like Noha Ark lolll.

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Good luck and have fun with the move. I moved last month and we are still going through stuff we had in storage. Pace yourself and don't over do it.
post.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

OMG how exciting Helene!!!!! I've read your posts for YEARS and will miss seeing them for a bit. I cannot wait to hear ALL ABOUT THE MOVE!!!!!

Sue and Joey

I love Emily

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Emily

Wishing you the very best with your new Life style. Exciting and stressful at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.