Vikinggirl Norwegian Rose Community Veteran Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 9,740 Reaction score 600 Location Burlington, ON Canada Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Bulldozer and Blossom Sep 15, 2013 #1 Mommy says we look cute with our tongues hanging out. Attachments image.webp 198.8 KB · Views: 238 image.webp 192.2 KB · Views: 220 image.webp 240.2 KB · Views: 234 image.webp 246.5 KB · Views: 230 image.webp 172.3 KB · Views: 232 image.webp 171.2 KB · Views: 233
bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Sep 15, 2013 #2 I agree, I love tongue Tippys, yawns and panting pictures! I swear bullies have the cutest tongues! Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
I agree, I love tongue Tippys, yawns and panting pictures! I swear bullies have the cutest tongues! Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
OP OP Vikinggirl Norwegian Rose Community Veteran Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 9,740 Reaction score 600 Location Burlington, ON Canada Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Bulldozer and Blossom Sep 15, 2013 Thread starter #3 They sure do, and I love your profile picture Lisa, with the tongue hanging out. So cutr
L Lucy-licious Guest Sep 15, 2013 #4 I love pics with tongues sticking out.....Lucys is permanently out, but Billy sticking his tongue out is a rarity x
I love pics with tongues sticking out.....Lucys is permanently out, but Billy sticking his tongue out is a rarity x
Pati Robins I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person Community Veteran Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 2,888 Reaction score 238 Location Cardiff UK Country UK-Cardiff Bulldog(s) Names Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X) Sep 15, 2013 #5 Nothing beats hanging tongues -it makes them look goofy and very cute xxx
Marine91 The New Casper Staff member Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 8,698 Reaction score 558 Location Blips and Chitz Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22 Sep 15, 2013 #6 Great pics!
L LariP .......... Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 8,293 Reaction score 452 Location Milwaukee, WI Country USA Bulldog(s) Names (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy) Sep 15, 2013 #7 Mommy is right!
2BullyMama17 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,363 Reaction score 4,798 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Sep 15, 2013 #8 Awesome pics.... Love the bow... Nice touch