How much is that doggie in the window?

oldbaystyle

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
68
Reaction score
5
Location
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess has not learned she is not a cat.....


20150419_153234-1.webp
 
Duchess has not learned she is not a cat....

20150419_153234-1.webp
 
She is priceless! I'll take one please.....
 
She has a great view -a cat's eye view!! Looking in, I see a beautiful little gal!:D
 
Look at that precious baby!!!:luv:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh my goodness… that is hysterical!!! :biglaugh:
 
It's a safety feature. She is Madame president of the neighborhood watch. :detective2:
 
Love it!!
That leg though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Keeping everyone safe!
 
[MENTION=13652]oldbaystyle[/MENTION]...what a cutie pie...♡♡♡ I'll take her♡
 
hahahahaha, She's being nosy...that's all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top