Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I made this a 'sticky thread'. Keep it at top of forum [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh this is so wonderful!!! Almost cant wait to get home so i can print it all out!! The "spark" oils look great!!

I made this a 'sticky thread'. Keep it at top of forum [emoji106]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sticky thread? Never heard of that one. like a post it? Lollll cheers!

Update....I see now what you meant. Cool

ok,,,, having a problem.... I did mostly print out but want to re read and when I go there (to the first one)ms JILLY video comes on, but it's double time... two going at once and I never clicked it on in the first place... I'm TRYING to read but that double talk is going on and it's driving me crazy! what am I doing to make it come on???

also,,,, I thought I read about 'bergamot oil' and cant find that.... what the heck does it do that I wanted it so much... lol

ok,,,, having a problem.... I did mostly print out but want to re read and when I go there (to the first one)ms JILLY video comes on, but it's double time... two going at once and I never clicked it on in the first place... I'm TRYING to read but that double talk is going on and it's driving me crazy! what am I doing to make it come on??? also,,,, I thought I read about 'bergamot oil' and cant find that.... what the heck does it do that I wanted it so much... lol

Lolll I call it a deformed lime lol....so in a nutshell, Bergamot eradicates body odor, eliminates scars and acne marks, strengthens digestion, reduces overall pain, and reduces anxiety, depression and stress. Voila!

Lolll I call it a deformed lime lol....so in a nutshell, Bergamot eradicates body odor, eliminates scars and acne marks, strengthens digestion, reduces overall pain, and reduces anxiety, depression and stress. Voila!

Salute Lee perfect then :-) and I guess I can put a drop in tea :-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back