Help English Bulldog Puppy 10months

BubbLeeā€™s mom

Feb 16, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BubbLee aka Bubbs
Geez, could you please provide some independent scientific research findings that support your claims that IAMS weight control food is ā€œgarbageā€? And, Iā€™d love to hear from the 98% on here that agree with your opinions.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My boy, Bubb, was 1 year old when he came to live with us and was very obese. Previous owners fed him 8 cups of kibble every day and he would have eaten twice as much if we had given it to him! Right away I started him on IAMS Weight Control and he slimmed down to a healthy weight and has had no digestive, skin or other health problems for 6 years. I feed him 1 cup of IAMS Weight Control 2 times a day. Good luck. If you can find IAMS in the UK, I recommend it.
IAMS is definitely not a good product. They use colours which most are from China and a lot of by-products like meat by product, chicken by product meal and chicken by product. Basically leftovers from the slaughter house which is not fit for humans. They also use anonymous animal based ingredients which are very inexpensive and often the lowest quality meats that are still allowed to be used in pet food. Also IAMS uses corn gluten meal, brewers rice, wheat gluten, ground whole grain corn, caramel color n fish digest. šŸ¤®

If a dog or cat needs to lose weigh itā€™s very simple, youā€™re the one thatā€™s feeding them. Not as if they will go in the cupboard n get their meal. Itā€™s controlled by us the owner. So much easier to put a pet on a diet than a human. šŸ˜Š

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Geez, could you please provide some independent scientific research findings that support your claims that IAMS weight control food is ā€œgarbageā€? And, Iā€™d love to hear from the 98% on here that agree with your opinions.
Simply Google it n you will find it. Donā€™t go on the IAMS website as they wonā€™t mention it for sure.

By Product is, how theyā€™re handled after slaughter.

For exampleā€¦

By-products that are not refrigerated immediately after slaughter but stored for hours in a hot offal trailer cannot be sold for human consumptionā€¦

But they can still be legally used for making pet food.

Animal by-products are simply cheaperā€¦ notably cheaper than most any other comparable meat product. Theyā€™re used for making dog food because they save money. Not because theyā€™re more nutritious.

Members online