Hello all, need advice pls

slick77rick

New member
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pluto, Venus
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, my 10 months old has 2 dry circle patches on her leg. Anyone has experience with caring for this?
TIA
 

Attachments

  • 20201031_114601.webp
    20201031_114601.webp
    548.4 KB · Views: 299
It may be ringworm. Go to your co op or horse supply, and buy NuStock. Read directions, and rub it in good every 3 days. Expect it not to smell good, but it works great! The best all-around meds for non vet problems. [MENTION=19510]slick77rick[/MENTION]
 
That stuff saved Jake’s paw.. never will I depart from it. I ordered 3 tubes gave one to my son cause one of his pitties had this horrible massive hot spot around her neck. Gave him a tube n a can of bag balm.. loll
 
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, my 10 months old has 2 dry circle patches on her leg. Anyone has experience with caring for this?
TIA

I'd also make a vet appointment, since under a year I would want to rule out mange
 
thank you Lynn,
I've just ordered "Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle" from Amazon, should arrive by thursday.
lots of great review.
 
thanks, I've just order the NuStock, and if it doesnt work, will definitely go to the vet this weekend.
thank you,

- - - Updated - - -

thanks Helene! ordered the Nustock
 
It will take several days to work.Apply it as per directions. [MENTION=19510]slick77rick[/MENTION]
 
We used Nu-Stock and it worked great on Reggie’s hind leg. The cream stinks but it is worth it. Applied it at night before bedtime.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top