Funny Pics!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cooper11
  • Start date Start date
C

Cooper11

Guest
Please post some funny pics!!!! I am SURE we all have some

What you talking about Willis!?!?!?!?
IMG_0077.webp
 
DSC02683.webp
Poor Coop. Dayton just won't leave him alone. Put his sisters underwear on Coop (good thing they were clean) :D
DSC02618.webp
first bath...scared the :poo: out of her when I turned the water on!
 
100MEDIA$IMAG0111.webp the world looks so different this way
 
Carmine at 8 weeks fell asleep half on my lap and face it the cup holder haha
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329788906.488201.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329788906.488201.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 246
Awww [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] I love the pic of wilson & baby girl!
 
BeBe and Buddy, when he was a 6 week old pup. He's like "Whoa big mama."

Buddy06-19-09-1.jpg
 
[MENTION=4089]TANK1[/MENTION] Im so sorry for you loss!! He sure seemed like a fun guy
 
Love the video!! Little sisters are sooooo annoying!!! She is the cutest little thing!!! So little!! How old is she! i want her!
 
I love Baby Girl's ears! They seem to always be perked up! :)
 
They're all so cute!!
BabyGirl thoroughly kicked Wilsons butt :ROFL:
 
@Fontatanfox : I love that video! Mine just bite each others faces when they play (Chelsea has plenty of energy for a puppy). Luckily Chuy is lost most of his puppy teeth to Chelsea hasn't had any scrapes from him recently. But I am convinced that one of them will lose an eye one of these days.
 
oh thats so cute. shes totally kicking his butt. yes that would be tiring lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top