Easter high tea!

agentbunny

New member
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
353
Reaction score
24
Location
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
My daughter at Easter high tea with our honorary Easter peeps!
etu6ema9.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What a great picture!!! Love those peeps and your daughter is very pretty! Leo is now officially one of the Blues Brothers! Lola is pretty in pink. Happy Easter guys!
 
LOVE IT!!!

how did it go over at the event? I remember yesterday you were concerned about taking them due to it being too brite
 
The event went great. The bright colors were the only way we could keep track if them!
A few people were offended at the animal cruelty but most loved it.
ese9ytad.jpg
7ejapy7e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[MENTION=10206]agentbunny[/MENTION]...I love it this is adorable♡

Chubby♡
 
pink and blue bullies LOL. seems like they have lots of fun!
 
Oh my goodness!!! I love them colored I think it looks very cute! What good bullies sitting with their sister :D
 
hahah this is great!! I have never seen colored bullies. I actually thought this was photoshopped. I am like "this is so neat" and then i realized they were colored! hehe. I love it. bulldog peeps. can I has?
 
What a great photo of them having high tea !! Very cool looking bullies, pink and blue:cool:
 
I love the coloring too!! Did you do it yourself or have it done at a shop?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top