Bully's with their stuffed animals

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
73
Location
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I'm sure a lot of you have some pics like these.. sneaking some stuffed animals with your babies. haha! If you have any, please share! :D

204.webp205.webp
 
I don't have to sneak, Vegas has his favorite stuffie that he suckles, he uses his Monkey's nose as a pacifier until he passes out, then will roll over and snooze away.

stuffie002.jpg


VegasTshirt010.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't have to sneak, Vegas has his favorite stuffie that he suckles, he uses his Monkey as a pacifier until he passes out, then will roll over and snooze away.

stuffie002.jpg


VegasTshirt010.jpg

Soooo cute!!!!!!!!:D
 
Mine, don't have stuffies, they will tear them up, and I will have stuffing all over. :ROFL:
 
Vegas is becoming one of my favorite... love that picture.
 
HRH Princess Gracie shreds stuffies in about two minutes. Hard rubber or deer antler is more her speed. :)
 
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - Deer antlers! :lmao: I love that

[MENTION=730]Lolita[/MENTION] - that is such a cute picture! Thanks for sharing :D
 
Here is Katie with one of her former stuffies... Now it's just her dead duck with no stuffing left! Lol I think she likes it more now. One pic is before and the other pic is right after she killed him. She looks so proud. Haha
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316750879.178371.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316750879.178371.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 213
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316750981.845187.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316750981.845187.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 216
love these pictures :)

Delilah likes to sleep with stuffed animals. However..she normally eats them. Stuffed toys unfortunately don't last long. She rips them to shreds and plays with the stuffing. She tries to ruin my personal stuffed animals too, gr! It's hard to get her to understand which ones are "hers."

I took this picture with one of my film cameras..the Chinon CP-7m. This is a gator stuffed animal my boyfriend gave me..at least she wasn't eating it..
206693_1980803517968_1179570061_2412281_8138439_n.jpg
 
[MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION] DO IT! Film is fun :D I have I think...8 or 9 film cameras. That one takes the best quality pics of the ones I have.

I have a Polaroid Land Camera from the 1950's. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top