Bulldog measurements?

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
543
Reaction score
38
Location
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
So I've been curious this morning on Bulldog measurements....not so much standards as Ellie isn't going to be shown or bred, but more of "guidelines" to compare to. I can find height and weight all day long, but can't seem to find anything on length from neck to tail/butt. I'm thinking that Ellie will end up being a little on the smaller size as she's just now topping the 30lbs mark at a little over 7 months. She checks in at around 14" at the shoulder, so that's in the correct range for height. I was just curious if there was anything out there on length as she's still kind of gangly.
 
great question, I am curious to know too and will be checking later for the replies.
 
I havent seen anything in the standards. Interestingly, for fancy goldfish there is a measurement for everything... i.e.: dorsal shall be 40% of total length back from nose to leading ray of dorsal.... and so on... Nothing that I can see for bullies. Perhaps judges have specs for each breed somewhere.
 
at least two... three even.
 
I've read that when looking at a side view, they are supposed to square bodied. As long as they are tall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top