bovine colostrum

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
I saw several people recommend this product for their dog's allergies. my dog is allergic to beef and dairy. would she be allergic to bovine colostrum as well?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is possible, but if you check your local dairy farms that sell raw milk they may have a goats colostrum you could try.

I buy from a farm in PA that has both. good chance, you dog MIGHT be fine with raw diary as sometimes the allergy is what they add or take away from the raw product. My other half is lactose intolerant, I mean immediately in bathroom if he eats regular processed ice cream, cheese or milk. However, he is 100% fine with raw from the farm... milk, ice cream, cheese... he can eat all of it without issue

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I saw several people recommend this product for their dog's allergies. my dog is allergic to beef and dairy. would she be allergic to bovine colostrum as well?

Not necessarily she will be allergic to bovine colostrum, one of my dogs is allergic to all dairy and gets bovine colostrum daily for allergies with no issues, it’s worked amazing for him.

Members online