Big news!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
5,706
Reaction score
1,683
Location
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welp…Ella is a mama and had her first litter! 4 boys and 2 girls and growing like weeds! They’ll be 6 weeks old on Tuesday. Ella has (surprisingly) been an excellent mom!

C0CC5A32-8CCE-4774-9DAA-187025C0077E.webp
7891C1C1-FD93-46F1-A431-BBE838205784.webp
7EBA9F52-BE49-49E4-9417-AF5C6E7D9A99.webp
3FB337B6-3EC4-49D8-AA3C-C5A2FECEE4E4.webp
B3553D71-7C86-4050-89A9-57F983DE303E.webp
5F72251E-9BDD-451D-8EE4-DEACC03F03AA.webp
A2E8E1AD-13E5-4310-9D7D-986CDD0696A6.webp
6478A4D6-06CE-460B-9757-C35B6DACCFDB.webp
EE028DEA-B6AB-499F-BE15-10A23F632A5D.webp
3958364A-5AF5-4FFA-B2ED-3D1B3D5BAEE3.webp
 
Gorgeous!
 
Perfect! 😍
 
I didn’t know she was pregnant. Congrats Ella! They are all adorable. That all white n one brown ear is a special one ❤️

After coming on n read 3 passing of old furballs friends….. I needed to see a happy post. Good Job Ella!
 
Gah... they're SO precious!!! OH MY GOODNESS... I would take the entire litter!!! :heart:
 
I didn’t know she was pregnant. Congrats Ella! They are all adorable. That all white n one brown ear is a special one ❤️

After coming on n read 3 passing of old furballs friends….. I needed to see a happy post. Good Job Ella!
I don’t post very much on here these days but I saw we lost 3 of our beloved EBN fur babies this week so wanted to share some joy.

The one with the ear is Poppy and she is just precious! They all have little spots and freckles coming in now.
 
I don’t post very much on here these days but I saw we lost 3 of our beloved EBN fur babies this week so wanted to share some joy.

The one with the ear is Poppy and she is just precious! They all have little spots and freckles coming in now.
Did I needed to see your post, I believe we all did.

So that’s Poppy…..Too bad im far I would take that one. They are all so cute with them fat little bellies. Thanks for posting 😍
 
Needed this in the worst way… thanks so much for sharing these beautiful babies…. You know I need more photos once those freckles start popping
 
Awwww. So cute! Congratulations!
 
Did I needed to see your post, I believe we all did.

So that’s Poppy…..Too bad im far I would take that one. They are all so cute with them fat little bellies. Thanks for posting 😍

My mom visited with them today and Poppy immediately became her favorite. She’s sassy and feisty like her mama!
 
What a wonderful post after all the sadness on here recently. They are so chubby and beautiful! The best kind of gift!:drawheart2:Love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top