Been gone

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Went to visit relatives in the Cape in Massachusetts. Been gone for a week... whats been happening?

Welcome back! What a nice place to visit! Well hate to tell you this..there are probably lots of new peeps! I was off for 2 days and dazed and confused! Good luck!

Welcome back :) [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is right there are a few new members.
A new fun section in the forum...This and That where already after only 2 days we have discovered that [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] likes to drive fast, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] has her first tooth cavity, @KAMARINO's husband bought nice underwear to impress her and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] likes to wear thongs :rofl:

Welcome back :) [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is right there are a few new members.
A new fun section in the forum...This and That where already after only 2 days we have discovered that [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] likes to drive fast, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] has her first tooth cavity, @KAMARINO's husband bought nice underwear to impress her and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] likes to wear thongs :rofl:

:laugh: you are so right Lucy~licious! How could [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] in a thong have slipped my mind! :eek:
And we ain't talking footwear here!

Last edited:
OMG [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] you are hilarious, nice update!! :lmao::ROFL:

Oh and uummmm It REALLY did not impress me, it made me roll laughing and made him self-concious that I laughed, but he tried!

Last edited:
O my I've missed a lot of the this and that forums.. Its been busy at work and at home lately :)

For the record, Mr Firebritches has never worn a thong in my presence!
Louisville030-1.jpg

:ROFL:

For the record, Mr Firebritches has never worn a thong in my presence!
Louisville030-1.jpg

Man oh man..lari..I bought broke all speed records to get here..thinking there was going to be a HOT picture of "mr. Firebritches..and THIS is the very best you could do? So disappointed.. :laugh:

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...OMG....:ROFL::lmao::goodone::rofl: Mr. Firebritches!!!!! Made me about fall out of my chair laughing!!!!

Oh my gosh I LOVE this site, always makes me laugh!! Yes the fire britches was a bit misleading but I am thankful it ended up how it did. :blink:

Whew! I have been gone for about a week and I am scared to try to wade thru everything! Glad to be back though. Whew!

Don't try and catch up ... just go with the flow like me ......... catching up is just gonna be useless ...and will drive you CRAZY.... :p

📰 Latest posts

Members online

Back