Baby wombat

agentbunny

New member
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
353
Reaction score
24
Location
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Saw this cutie in the news and had to share. Mom was hit by a car and her rescuers found this critter in her pouch
62e6571a44f98250e02b38ca2982f006.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Lol I have never seen anything like him. He looks pretty darn happy though doesn't he? Gonna google wambats now.
 
I love wombat. That is a cute one.
 
Hahaha! Look at those claws! [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] you seen this?? LOL!
 
Hahaha! Look at those claws! [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] you seen this?? LOL!

No I have never seen one without hair is this newborn these are what I have seen wombat.webp
 
What a Cute Guy this is, he is Precious.
 
Oh WOW… I've never seen a newborn, what a cutie!!!
 
Saw this cutie in the news and had to share. Mom was hit by a car and her rescuers found this critter in her pouch
62e6571a44f98250e02b38ca2982f006.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What a cutie.... I guess, Mom did not make it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top