Any thoughts/opinions on Maev brand food?

Kfam

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
44
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Undecided
I’ve been making my own homemade fresh cooked food for Fran for a while now. She seems to like it but lately am tempted to go back to raw. I am considering Maev if I do. Maybe a small bag to test it out and see how she does with it. Is anyone here familiar with that brand? Thoughts or opinions?
Thanks.
IMG_0802.webp
IMG_0752.webp
 
Your baby is beautiful! I’ve heard good things about it but have not really looked into it.

I recently heard of this one that I want to check out. https://rawdogfoodandco.com/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Back
Top