Woo-Hoo I am New!

Welcome to EBN. There is tons of the type of information your looking for in this forum. If you can't find what you need or have any questions, then post away as folks here are very willing to help. And also post to give us updates and pics of your new addition to your family

Welcome to the site and Barkley is a cutie, and I love the name.

:welcome3: and hello!! Your little bully is ADORABLE.... best of luck with school and the new baby

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! We went shopping today and found a lot of wonderful things for him. So happy to have a site like this for a good shopping list!! I can't wait to bring him home. One week and counting! :2thumbs:

smileywelcome.gif
to EBN, Barkly looks such a little cutie, look forward to seeing more pictures when he comes home to live with you.

:hiya: This is an awesome forum! You & Barkley will love it!! And what a sweet lookin bully you are getting :heart:

:smileywelcome: to EBN!!! Barkley is a cutie! Can't wait to see lots of pics when he comes home!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! We went shopping today and found a lot of wonderful things for him. So happy to have a site like this for a good shopping list!! I can't wait to bring him home. One week and counting! :2thumbs:

Well my 1st tip...get *LOTS* of sleep this week, because you will definitely lose the luxury to sleep through out the night for the first few weeks.

You had mentioned you are an avid runner and soccer player, most bullies are very lazy and are not athletes. Finally you love to vacation, make sure when you find your Bully Vet (have you looked for a bully specific one yet? I hope so!) see about who can board bullies. We are lucky, that our Vet has a new modern pet boarding area, private rooms etc not just cold concrete floors etc. When we have to board, they go there :)

well there are tons of articles here to read and lots of people to ask questions of. i cant wait to see pictures of your little guy. just love the name :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back