OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Nothing better than looking a bulldog puppy pics...TY for posing Mr. Wrinkles!

Not a problem I as soon as he gets here there will be a lot more pictures going up let me ask you a question do you think heā€™s a pure breed ?? I showed one of my friends and they said they donā€™t think heā€™s a pure breed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Your friend is mistaken.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh he is a cute one for sure!!! what fun you have in store and it's really neat sharing his growing with us!!! Cant wait for you to get him home :)

Tawnys mom

Sep 11, 2018
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tawny
How can you be so certain ???

Are you uncertain if he is? Just wondering cause you said a few times you hope he has the stocky English bulldog appearance. If you researched the breeder, and saw the parents I wouldnā€™t worry if your friend doesnā€™t think heā€™s pure or not.

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Are you uncertain if he is? Just wondering cause you said a few times you hope he has the stocky English bulldog appearance. If you researched the breeder, and saw the parents I wouldnā€™t worry if your friend doesnā€™t think heā€™s pure or not.

I absolutely did my research but just worried I guess first time I ever laid out so much money for a pet

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
How can you be so certain ???
25 years of experience(ownership and rescue) and because Mr Wrinkles looks like a bulldog.
When you get a chance...post several pics of Mr. Wrinkles' tail...and a side shot of him standing. Take as

Most Bulldogs we've had come through our rescue (over 1000) do not confirm well according to the BCA breeding standard. That's not to say that they don't look like bulldogs, act like bulldogs, EAT like bulldogs, fart like bulldogs, and become the greatest family members ever. I'm assuming you bought a pet quality bulldog, as you put it, a runt. You never know what it will look like until it's all grown up. By that time a true bulldog lover, like yourself, won't care what it looks like...only that it's happy and healthy.

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
25 years of experience(ownership and rescue) and because Mr Wrinkles looks like a bulldog.
When you get a chance...post several pics of Mr. Wrinkles' tail...and a side shot of him standing. Take as

Most Bulldogs we've had come through our rescue (over 1000) do not confirm well according to the BCA breeding standard. That's not to say that they don't look like bulldogs, act like bulldogs, EAT like bulldogs, fart like bulldogs, and become the greatest family members ever. I'm assuming you bought a pet quality bulldog, as you put it, a runt. You never know what it will look like until it's all grown up. By that time a true bulldog lover, like yourself, won't care what it looks like...only that it's happy and healthy.

I havenā€™t got him just yet he should be here by 10/14/18 I have some videos but I canā€™t post them on here if you donā€™t mind send me your email and Iā€™ll send you the video I have Iā€™ve requested new pictures from the breeder but havenā€™t gotten them yet she always sends videos so what I do is snapshot the video to be able to post pictures on here this is the best I can do for now
1e43511c1b084e33587b17354e5202dd.png
c7ef6a34aab8dc01896a2359e2373217.jpg

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles

92250ae5ce318c88b29e6389b0ac7c4d.jpg
bc3a83cdff635b0658bf179f225e134c.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=18623]Nelson318[/MENTION] Mr. Wrinkles certainly IS an English Bulldog! He is a cutie, and is your friend an expert? There are many people who are expert in many things and some of them don't know jack! :sillyboy: On the other hand, Mr. [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] knows his "stuff", which is bullies!

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
[MENTION=18623]Nelson318[/MENTION] Mr. Wrinkles certainly IS an English Bulldog! He is a cutie, and is your friend an expert? There are many people who are expert in many things and some of them don't know jack! :sillyboy: On the other hand, Mr. [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] knows his "stuff", which is bullies!

Thank you he should be here in about two weeks canā€™t wait for him to get here!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Members online

No members online now.