K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
:welcome4: to EBN!!!! I had a Champion mammoth jack, named Ozzy! Love the name! Your Oz is a cutie!

Thanks for the welcome. I see you are from Tn also. As for the name, My husband wanted to call him Jethro but we agreed on Ozzie. I wanted something more British, thinking of Ozzy Osborne:cool:

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Thanks for the welcome!

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Home yet????

Not yet, the breeder called and said the layover had to be changed from Houston to Chicago as they were having bad weather. And there is a layover in Chicago. So I'm supposed to pick him up tonight at 8:15. It's driving me nuts, I can't wait!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Not yet, the breeder called and said the layover had to be changed from Houston to Chicago as they were having bad weather. And there is a layover in Chicago. So I'm supposed to pick him up tonight at 8:15. It's driving me nuts, I can't wait!!!

haha,,, don't they know they're messing with more than just you ;) patience :) if it's tough for me it must be just awfullllllllllllll for you :) excited for you..

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

oh boy, the wait is nerve wracking I bet. GoodLuck. This is worth the wait however.

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
oh boy, the wait is nerve wracking I bet. GoodLuck. This is worth the wait however.

I guess they say "Good thing are worth the wait" I appreciate your concern and support:yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks for the welcome. I am originally from Chicago but have been in TN over 30 years. I am about a half hour out of Knoxville.

My grandson lives in Knoxville, and we go to Gatlinburg several times a year. I also have family that live in Bristol, VA... beautiful area!!!

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
I got home with Ozzie around 11:00 pm. The flight was delayed 2 times. We had to settle in. He is doing well, so far he has pottied outside once. I am getting my other dogs used to him. He is in his crate in the living room with us and they are getting to know each other. He is so little, I just love it. I am taking him to visit his Granny (my Mom) after I get back I'll post some pics.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thank you so much :) just a little baby boy... so sweet... Enjoy, and then get back with us :)

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
OK here are some pics from his visit at Grannies. He was playing with her dog Linus. A great time was had by all!
OZZIE HARNESS.jpgPLAY.jpgBOYS.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh he is so cute and so tiny just like you said! He is purly adorable!! you must be in heaven!!! and good thing you got some pics up.... I was about to 'rag' on you on another post... lol