Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Your beautiful Bella is lilac and more on the OEB. Save your pesos. Bella is one great example, I would of done like you...take her in a heartbeat. She’s gorgeous!!! Just love your Bella :yes:

Thank you [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]!
She couldn't be loved anymore than she is! I am just a little curios of her DNA. It really doesn't matter to me what she is except that she is mine!! I am pretty positive you'd never guess what we paid for her!
Would love to breed her ! My daughter wants one of her pups and I have 3-4 friends that would love one from her too!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
She couldn't be loved anymore than she is! I am just a little curios of her DNA. It really doesn't matter to me what she is except that she is mine!! I am pretty positive you'd never guess what we paid for her!
Would love to breed her ! My daughter wants one of her pups and I have 3-4 friends that would love one from her too!

exactly... dna would be fun stuff in her case for sure. I like that stuff :) i thnk she looks just like her dad :) who looks on the OEB side wheather he is or not would be fun facts for sure.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
exactly... dna would be fun stuff in her case for sure. I like that stuff :) i thnk she looks just like her dad :) who looks on the OEB side wheather he is or not would be fun facts for sure.

Yes exactly like her dad! Her mom was pretty much all white.

As a matter of fact I just had my own DNA test ( I got the test for Christmas) I was surprised at the mutt I am! Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Yes exactly like her dad! Her mom was pretty much all white.

As a matter of fact I just had my own DNA test ( I got the test for Christmas) I was surprised at the mutt I am! Lol

ohhhhhhhh i wanna do that too!!!! for me :)

OP
T

Tractionlesscoltgt

Mar 19, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Quatro
His tail has been chopped that's the way he was when I picked him up his dad was the same way no tail whatsoever looked like a huge fat roll over his butt ha ha that's how my boys looked until his skin tightened a little bit and now he has a little 1 inch nub of a tail. But you can clearly see the scar now vs when he was a tiny baby you couldn't see much other then his corn hole smiling at you ha ha

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

A good 5-8K

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
His tail has been chopped that's the way he was when I picked him up his dad was the same way no tail whatsoever looked like a huge fat roll over his butt ha ha that's how my boys looked until his skin tightened a little bit and now he has a little 1 inch nub of a tail. But you can clearly see the scar now vs when he was a tiny baby you couldn't see much other then his corn hole smiling at you ha ha

They are born with little numb. No tail cutting on them.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I'm here to stay and I have been looking at DNA test kits out there. But my family loves the little spaz so he isn't going anywhere but kind of a bummer I want to DNA test to at least warn others of xxxxxx bulldogs being a fraudulent kennel. I picked this boy knowing he is going to grow up to be a ham so I hope all turns the way it's been planned but if not still going to be spoiled and loved no matter what.

Hi there, just seeing your post. My Canelo (his name is Canelo, Spanish for cinnamon), he’s going on seven years old and he’s my love bug! Your baby looks to be a lover and a great companion. My Nelo (short name), he’s a super lover. You can’t deny super lovers of this or a combo breed.

Regardless I support your endeavors of a fragulent breeder or kennel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

chopped tail is unfortunately another sign of non-purebredness in EB, as they are born with a very small stub of tail, which doesn’t require chopping.

OP
T

Tractionlesscoltgt

Mar 19, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Quatro
They are born with little numb. No tail cutting on them.

His tail is gone most of the time sometimes there is a 1 inch nub. I just took a picture but it's not letting me upload it for some reason.

OP
T

Tractionlesscoltgt

Mar 19, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Quatro
20180325_124107.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

no expert here FOR SURE but some do have a tail like that (which if I ever EVER went to choose a pup it WOULD have that vs these dang screw tails that cause us lots of work/grief if we don't take care of sooooooooooooooo, i'll be interested to see what others think. I know there's a way to tell if it's natural like that or cut but I don't know what that is but I remember someone explaining before so will see ;)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Have you decided to get the DNA test? It would maybe answer questions and get some $$$ back?

Try and take a picture of his tail full on from the rear end.

This is one of many Monty rear shots! We have had lots of problems with his tail and as [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] says, if Quatro does not have a screw tail, that would make life oh so much easier!

After surgery to fix his tail pocket and amputate the tip of his tail.

Rear shot 3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Have you decided to get the DNA test? It would maybe answer questions and get some $$$ back?

Try and take a picture of his tail full on from the rear end.

This is one of many Monty rear shots! We have had lots of problems with his tail and as [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] says, if Quatro does not have a screw tail, that would make life oh so much easier!

After surgery to fix his tail pocket and amputate the tip of his tail.

Rear shot 3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.