Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bulldog parent

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Bulldog parent

Welcome and Pepper is so adorabull dont worry about where you got your baby You did the best thing for it by getting the problem resolved as quick as possible and Pepper is grateful that you purchased her and taking good care of her

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

awww.... she is precious
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome, she is adorable! Funny how impulse takes over where all common sense should. You have her now and lets just hope that she is a healthy girl from this point on. Good job starting with good nutrition for her, that is the best way to keep her healthy for sure. Dont be shy, ask away. Even if the questions have been asked before we always have new members joining who may have more insight than what was previously posted on an old question.

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Oh, she is so cute! I love her name. It totally suits her. She's your baby now. There's no guarantee anyway. One of my dogs came from a EB breeder and he has had lots of allergies and eye issues. My second EB came from a backyard breeder and she has only minor problems. But I adore them both and do the best I can for them. Which means good food, love and vet care.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Welcome to the site. I'm Tracey (tleegirl) and I am proud to be owned by 2 english bulldog females (Storm and Brooklyn - Brooklyn is one from my latest litter and she is only 7 weeks old). I also raise rare breed yorkies (Biewers) Paris and Louie. I love all of them. Down to my last 2 pups and hoping to find them forever homes soon. I understand about the impulse. My first bulldog looked so much like Pepper. Her name was China Girl and she was very aggressive at times but I loved her and she gave me so many years of fun and love. She also began my breeding program and was one heck of a momma! She went to Rainbow Bridge about 5 years ago but she will always be part of us. In fact, all of my furbutts are called China from time to time. Don't beat yourself up, Pepper will give you lots of love. Where abouts do you live?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads