I’m new here

Qpidsbb

Jan 21, 2024
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Niku (Japanese translation; Meat)
Hi everyone ! I’m Dianna. My adult son was gifted a 6 month old mini Bulldog a couple of months ago from his brother and sister in law. They had a chance to purchase the sister to our bully from a breeder who my daughter in law has known for a long time.
Or bully’s name is “Niku” which in Japanese means “meat “lol! My son and I speak a little japanese , So he was trying to be funny because our bully was about 20lbs overweight when we got him and he thought he looked like a big hunk of meat or meatloaf. Niku’s sisters name is Nani which means “what” in Japanese. So when they’re together they’re “What Meat?” , in Japanese 😂 . We love love them sooo much they’re amazing. As soon as we saw how over weight Niku was we immediately put him on a better eating plan and he’s lost all the excess weight and he looks better and we know he feels better his breathing and energy is so much better. It’s great to now be a member of this community I hope to get to know some or all of you and your bullies and get good information from you all . 😊
IMG_0913.jpeg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome to EBN Niku n Dianna.
Niku is sure a beautiful Bully ❤️

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Great looking pup you got there. Welcome!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN.... what a great looking boy! Love the unique names too

Members online

No members online now.