Thank You to all the Secret Santa paws gifts!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
7,219
Reaction score
728
Location
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
By now I would think everyone got their Secret Santa Paw gifts, I would like to start a "THANK YOU" post with pictures of course.

LisaRN was Vegas's Secret Santa Paws and he loved his gift and I loved my ornament. THANK YOU [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]!!!

VSecretpaws2010005.jpg


VSecretpaws2010007.jpg


And this one is where he took it out to the patio to sun himself and of course suck his stuffie!!

VSecretpaws2010013.jpg
 
Look at that cute squishy face!!! Vegas, of course .. NOT the penguin!! :lol:
 
he sure is loving that peguin, thats a good pic of vegas
 
Very cute..... What a handsome baby he is. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top