Product Recommendation for Spiked Leather Collars

pfgray2008

New member
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None Yet
Sorry if this is the wrong section but I ā€˜m new to this forum site and can’t seem to post questions in product section. Does anyone have any recommendations for high quality Spiked/ Studded leather Collars? I’m looking for something that better than what you would normally find a chain pet store or on Amazon!

 
YAY!!! You got it figured out!! lol. I don't personally use a collar on Vegas, he goes naked around the house. BUT, I have a quarter acre fenced in yard, so no need for collar. If we go out I use a harness, much easier to control and no choking issues. Im sure someone will give you better advice than mine.
 
IMHO all of the collars on Amazon are worth it. I LOVE bullies in Spiked collars! Especially me Buster lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top