Tkelley New member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 477 Reaction score 33 Location Phoenix, AZ Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Lady Guinevere, Little Be Jan 26, 2013 #1 Someone tried to eat my phone tonight... Guinevere says she didn't do it!
L LariP .......... Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 8,293 Reaction score 452 Location Milwaukee, WI Country USA Bulldog(s) Names (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy) Jan 26, 2013 #2 No of course she didn't! Dang Cat!
Tracy T New member Community Veteran Joined Dec 8, 2012 Messages 702 Reaction score 27 Location San Antonio, TX Bulldog(s) Names Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit Jan 26, 2013 #3 I wish I could say it was the dang cat, but I don't know if I've ever seen a more guilty looking bulldog face!
I wish I could say it was the dang cat, but I don't know if I've ever seen a more guilty looking bulldog face!
JeannieCO Queenie Joined Mar 11, 2011 Messages 12,680 Reaction score 873 Location Tip of the Mitt, Michigan Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack Jan 26, 2013 #4 I'm not seeing a phone in these sweet pictures so I'm gonna say she didn't do it either.
OP OP Tkelley New member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 477 Reaction score 33 Location Phoenix, AZ Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Lady Guinevere, Little Be Jan 26, 2013 Thread starter #5 Lol the destroyed screen saver and the chew marks on the back of my phone tell a different story!
Texas Carol Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Community Veteran Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 7,581 Reaction score 832 Location Central Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Brutus & Cami live in Heaven Jan 26, 2013 #6 LOL...that sure is a guilty looking face but I believe...the cat made her do it!
Vikinggirl Norwegian Rose Community Veteran Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 9,740 Reaction score 600 Location Burlington, ON Canada Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Bulldozer and Blossom Jan 26, 2013 #7 I don't think she did it either, It was those damn mice lol.
RiiSi Well-known member Community Veteran Joined Sep 30, 2011 Messages 5,014 Reaction score 535 Location Sysmä Country Finland Bulldog(s) Names Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto Jan 27, 2013 #8 Well...I'm sure that if it was her, she will never do it again....???
2BullyMama18 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,798 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Jan 27, 2013 #9 A beautiful Lady would never do such a thing... nope, no way
Vicaroo1000 "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 5,775 Reaction score 389 Location Mukilteo, Washington State Bulldog(s) Names Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard Jan 28, 2013 #10 Silly human...leaving things where bully lips can reach them! Tsk! Tsk!
OP OP Tkelley New member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 477 Reaction score 33 Location Phoenix, AZ Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Lady Guinevere, Little Be Jan 28, 2013 Thread starter #11 I know, I know! I won't make that mistake again. I should know by now that she thinks everything is supposed to be in her belly!
I know, I know! I won't make that mistake again. I should know by now that she thinks everything is supposed to be in her belly!
Lauren31287 New member Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 38 Location Rhode Island Bulldog(s) Names Winston Jan 28, 2013 #12 Aww how could that innocent little face do anything wrong!!
LynnA New member Community Veteran Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 38 Location Maine Bulldog(s) Names Otis and Winston Jan 28, 2013 #13 Great pics...lol