Kinda behind on training

melanieian

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
168
Reaction score
21
Location
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Taught Brodie how to sit very early on and he understands every thing I say, or he acts like he does. Lol. I haven't really tried other commands yet. So tonight we did lay down and after the second time he did it on his own. Smart little man!! Now I want to teach him stay and roll over. But I have no clue how to do roll over.
 
No help from me, I have tried to get Vegas to do high five for about a year, I have used everything but a T-bone steak for a treat and he simply just will not do it. He can sit and lay IF he chooses to do so!!
 
We taught my parents dog by kind of waving our hand in a circular motion after she was laying down. It might help if that hand held a treat? To get her started, we had to roll her over ourselves to show her what we wanted her to do. All Katie knows how to do is sit.. she's stubborn. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top