I'm so sleepy

vetstorm91

New member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Humble, TX suburb of Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Sebastian is 4 months old.
 

Attachments

  • 20160126_175000.webp
    20160126_175000.webp
    537 KB · Views: 249
  • 20160116_222432.webp
    20160116_222432.webp
    418.7 KB · Views: 222
[MENTION=15217]vetstorm91[/MENTION]...what a cutie...I love the tippy tongues [emoji104] [emoji190] [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
So adorable


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What a sweetie pie... he has some massive paws and I love the tippy tongue!
 
Sebastian is 4 months old.

Welcome Sean! Sebastian is PRECIOUS! Love sleepy babies. And welcome fellow Houstonian, we have quite a few people on here locally :)
 
Thanks to everyone......he is my first english bulldog. I am truly learning as we grow together. TyTsmom....fellow houstonian I am looking for dog parks in Houston and other activities I can do with sebastian.
 
Thanks to everyone......he is my first english bulldog. I am truly learning as we grow together. TyTsmom....fellow houstonian I am looking for dog parks in Houston and other activities I can do with sebastian.

Just be careful when summer rolls around - I would stay indoors as much as possible..... Bullies do not handle heat well at all. What area of Houston are you in?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top