Hello from Miami Florida

Jack Daniels

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
92
Location
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Hello everyone. I'm a new EB owner.
Exactly 2 weeks ago tomorrow, I brought home an 8 month old White & Brindle bully named Jack

. The guy is terrific. Just wants to eat, sleep play a little and sleep some more.. :D


Jack snarl.webp
 
he's sooooo sweet! where did you get this boy from? (only because i noticed he is 8 months already)
 
Welcome! Jack sounds uber perfect!
 
I found a Breeder in a town nearby. He had been returned to the breeder after being purchased . I dont understand why anoyone would want to return this little guy.. He is crate trained, well behaved, loves to give kisses... What else could you ask for ...
I took him to my vet which gave him a clean bill of health. so i'm the lucky one that gets to keep Jack...:tongue:
 
I found a Breeder in a town nearby. He had been returned to the breeder after being purchased . I dont understand why anoyone would want to return this little guy.. He is crate trained, well behaved, loves to give kisses... What else could you ask for ...
I took him to my vet which gave him a clean bill of health. so i'm the lucky one that gets to keep Jack...:tongue:

My Buster was one of nine adorable puppies. The person who got one of his sisters returned her "because she snores"!!:laugh: They obviously didn't read up on bulldogs before getting her.
 
Oddly enuf, Jack is NOT snoring.......! I kinda was looking forward to that.:D


Maybe he is a lite sleeper... ?
 
Aaawww ... he is just adorabull!!!
 
yea..... but I think he's gonna need braces..! :D
 
Jack Daniels if you please, love the name and he is a very cute boy, so glad he has you, and welcome to the site.
 
:welcome: Jack and Will! More pics please :) we love lots of pics around here?,
 
We will certainly need more pictures of those toofers! He is a CUTIE! Lucky you! Those people just don't know what they are missing. lol.

Welcome to EBN as well! Glad you are here.
 
Hi, welcome I'm glad to hear from half cuban bullies :heart::yes:, he's adorable!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top