Does this resemble a seizure?

Lee and Manny

Aug 5, 2022
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Manny
This morning and for a couple of mornings now, I've noticed that Manny has been shaking. I've thought it's epilepsy as I'm a first aider and a seizure is a seizure, especially the shaking ones, but, he doesn't do it any other time of day. Just in the morning. Is it he's cold as it's been since it got really cold. Didn't notice it in the summer, I know it sounds stupid, but epilepsy does develop.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
A video would be best to be able to see what he does. It could also be that his sugar is low. Does he eat anything in the morning? If not, I would try first giving him something to eat-even some kayro syrup, or a snack, and see if that stops it.

OP
L

Lee and Manny

Aug 5, 2022
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Manny
A video would be best to be able to see what he does. It could also be that his sugar is low. Does he eat anything in the morning? If not, I would try first giving him something to eat-even some kayro syrup, or a snack, and see if that stops it.
I thought I had uploaded a video. Sorry. Yes he has something to eat.

OP
L

Lee and Manny

Aug 5, 2022
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Manny
@Manydogs just tried to upload a video and it won't upload. Sorry. I'll try and get another.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Members online

No members online now.