Awesome Video

jortiz9758

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
407
Reaction score
79
Location
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Found this and thought it was a great video...Shows how stubborn, hard headed, and strong willed bullies are.
[video]http://www.break.com/index/dog-tries-to-drag-his-pool-indoors-2087088[/video]


Video.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: maybe he thought it was too hot outside, either that or he didnt want to share :rofl:

such a clever dog though
 
Wow that was amazing and yes very determined!!! It amazing me how strong they are even playing tug of war in this house I am amazed at the strength vegas has!
 
I have seen that about six times now and laugh histerically every time I see it... THAT has got to be one of the best bully videos, EVER!! :rofl:
 
That is hilarious! OMG...the other bully's reaction was like, you are gonna get in trouble! I am not helping you! lol
 
@Lucy-licious...My husband agreed with you about it being too hot outside and I said he didn't want to share. I think you were right on!
 
I saw the video on Facebook. It is pretty awesome, and really shows how determined they can be that's for sure!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top