Air fresheners

Dundeered

Jul 10, 2021
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Geoff
My car honks of Geoff , and my flat too. Iā€™ve got no sense of smell so it doesnā€™t bother me but Iā€™ve had one or too comments recently about the smell and itā€™s bothering me . Can anyone recommend any products that are safe and work

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I only
My car honks of Geoff , and my flat too. Iā€™ve got no sense of smell so it doesnā€™t bother me but Iā€™ve had one or too comments recently about the smell and itā€™s bothering me . Can anyone recommend any products that are safe and work
I use essential oils. I keep one bottle in the vehicle too. Add a couple drops on the mat. In the house I have a couple diffusers. Commercial air fresheners are full of chemicals. Why you should never spray your rugs, sofa, dog bed etc. Bad allergy reactions for any pet. Even humans.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I only

I use essential oils. I keep one bottle in the vehicle too. Add a couple drops on the mat. In the house I have a couple diffusers. Commercial air fresheners are full of chemicals. Why you should never spray your rugs, sofa, dog bed etc. Bad allergy reactions for any pet. Even humans.

Is Pow Air for dogs smell, is that full of chemicals too? I thought that was a good one thatā€™s pet friendly??

What essential oil do you use for the smell??

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
If regular bathing(once a month or so) doesnā€™t take care of the smelly pooch, you should try Dinovite. It worked for one of our rescues when all else failed. GL!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
There is a new product out here in the states. It's called Pooph. Says it is safe for pets. I think it's pricey.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
If regular bathing(once a month or so) doesnā€™t take care of the smelly pooch, you should try Dinovite. It worked for one of our rescues when all else failed. GL!
I always wondered if that stuff worked! Thanks!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Is Pow Air for dogs smell, is that full of chemicals too? I thought that was a good one thatā€™s pet friendly??

What essential oil do you use for the smell??
POW Air is also a natural product but way cheaper if you make your own.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Food plays a big part in their odor.... if they have odor and a monthly bath doesn't help , it might be the food doesn't agree with them.

otherwise, at home, i use a simmer pot. water/clove/cinnamon sticks and orange slice -- YUM!

Members online

No members online now.