Trying Zignature Kangaroo dog food

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I see you say bowel problems my George had those too and raw feeding has been the solution. Each to their own but it's food for thought. I was against it to start with but now I wouldn't feed a dog anything else. If this new food works for you that's great but if not I hope you would consider raw as a possible solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pretty sure i've asked you before but............ which pre made (right) are you using,, or do you switch around? or should start another thread?

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
pretty sure i've asked you before but............ which pre made (right) are you using,, or do you switch around? or should start another thread?

I live in Ireland so I use a local supplier but I'm not sure if Nutriment is available in the US I tried that and it is good but it is a little expensive here as it has to be imported from England. I'm sure there are lots of premades available in the US and I find they are a great starter option as they are balanced so you have no worries about getting things wrong.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I live in Ireland so I use a local supplier but I'm not sure if Nutriment is available in the US I tried that and it is good but it is a little expensive here as it has to be imported from England. I'm sure there are lots of premades available in the US and I find they are a great starter option as they are balanced so you have no worries about getting things wrong.

Thanks :) and I've used Answers, Performance dog, and another that all seem great just always like to hear of others... and btw,,, are you Irish? have you lived there always??? A trip to Ireland was planed last year but then,,,,,,,,,,,, HANK! So it has been put off. Wanted to go since teen hood, ..... times a ticken, still hoping to make it but now oh so hard to think of leaving this turd with anyone...

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
3 days in and Chunky is doing well with the Zignature Kangaroo and acts like he is feeling better. There is still some Acana Duck and Pear mixed in with the Zignature but he is getting more Zignature than the Acana since I was almost out of it when I picked up the new food

I rotate between different Zignature proteins and you do not have to transition. When Monty first started with the Zignature, he had HUGE poo's! It soon got back to normal though.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I rotate between different Zignature proteins and you do not have to transition. When Monty first started with the Zignature, he had HUGE poo's! It soon got back to normal though.

I'm thinking I just gotta give this Zignature a shot... Looking back at my 'records' I see I did feed at one point.. The fish.. Is the fish there less toxic??? I'm wondering ,, since I cant get the kangaroo :( which food should I give a shot to. Seems good on duck, and would like some other meat as well,,, venison??? or is that a real rich one?? or? any that seems like a good one to try??

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I have Monty on Salmon & Trout and Duck. I am going to try him on Turkey next. I am not going to put him on Venison or Kangeroo at this stage of the game. They are 'novel' proteins and I want to save them as a last resort in case everything goes pear-shaped! Hoping it will never get to that point!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have Monty on Salmon & Trout and Duck. I am going to try him on Turkey next. I am not going to put him on Venison or Kangeroo at this stage of the game. They are 'novel' proteins and I want to save them as a last resort in case everything goes pear-shaped! Hoping it will never get to that point!!

aww yes, I do remember reading this (what you have Monty on) and also saving a protein for just incase. I have used a freezedried venison we like so, shoot, I think he's hit most proteins and done ok... oh yea, rabbit. I do know that He did super great on fish (both Acana and Orijen) so we shall see whats up next :) Thanks!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
aww yes, I do remember reading this (what you have Monty on) and also saving a protein for just incase. I have used a freezedried venison we like so, shoot, I think he's hit most proteins and done ok... oh yea, rabbit. I do know that He did super great on fish (both Acana and Orijen) so we shall see whats up next :) Thanks!

We're trying Zignature Pork this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
We're trying Zignature Pork this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yummm, sounds good to me.. sometimes I think I need more dogs as I just want to feed some of everything and one dog can only eat so much... ;)

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Thanks :) and I've used Answers, Performance dog, and another that all seem great just always like to hear of others... and btw,,, are you Irish? have you lived there always??? A trip to Ireland was planed last year but then,,,,,,,,,,,, HANK! So it has been put off. Wanted to go since teen hood, ..... times a ticken, still hoping to make it but now oh so hard to think of leaving this turd with anyone...

Yep I'm Irish I live in Leitrim. I'm dying to get back to the US someday for a holiday but like you I can't leave this guy here I don't trust anyone enough.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Yep I'm Irish I live in Leitrim. I'm dying to get back to the US someday for a holiday but like you I can't leave this guy here I don't trust anyone enough.

these guys are such a blessing but a ball and chain as well... So, if you ever feel like sharing any Ireland picts i'd sure love it :) I know this is kind of strange mabie but it's neat to talk to a real Irish gal... lol

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
these guys are such a blessing but a ball and chain as well... So, if you ever feel like sharing any Ireland picts i'd sure love it :) I know this is kind of strange mabie but it's neat to talk to a real Irish gal... lol

I'm just a little past being a "gal" but thank. I will try and share some pics with you got some nice "Irish weather" shots at a beach in Sligo a few weeks ago if I can manage to attach them I will. Not all will contain bulldog images but some might [emoji6]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm just a little past being a "gal" but thank. I will try and share some pics with you got some nice "Irish weather" shots at a beach in Sligo a few weeks ago if I can manage to attach them I will. Not all will contain bulldog images but some might [emoji6]

ohhhhhhh I will love it!!!!!! ya ole gal... lol I imagine I'm beyond beyond a gal, but I still will call myself a gal as I don't know what it means but.... female... lol

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Sent you some pics to your messages. Girl here means someone young like under 30 😉

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Sent you some pics to your messages. Girl here means someone young like under 30 ��

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

hahah, well it very likely means the same here as well, sooooooooooooo, I guess I'm a gal gal and then some... lol

Members online