Probiotics

Lee and Manny

Aug 5, 2022
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Manny
So, I've been reading about probiotics today and how they can stop stinky farts. Which probiotic do people use? I read about wild belly but for the money there are some that read better. Anyone have any ideas about it? In their opinion.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
So, I've been reading about probiotics today and how they can stop stinky farts. Which probiotic do people use? I read about wild belly but for the money there are some that read better. Anyone have any ideas about it? In their opinion.

I havenā€™t heard of that probiotic.

I use these 2 brands and rotate depending on what we need or for:

-Four Leaf Rover brand- the basic probiotic is called Protect probiotics which are very good. They also have a digestive enzyme supplement called Digest which is also good.

-Adored Beast brand- they have regular probiotic called Love Bugs, then there is Healthy Gut probiotic with digestive enzymes, and then there is Gut Soothe probiotic for any inflammation of the whole body, it soothes from the mouth down to the other end.
I keep a container of Adored beast Gut Soothe in the fridge at all times i case one of my 3 dogs gets any digestion issues(vomiting, or any digestion problem), it stops it quick and works better than vet meds.

My French Bulldog had lots of gas, and I give him Four Leaf Rover- Protect Probiotic daily as maintenance and he has not had any gas since starting it(itā€™s been 3 weeks since I tried this probiotic for him).

I also feed him raw, the less fillers in the food the better and the less gas they have.

Maybe try the Protect Probiotic by Four Leaf Rover if your just using it for maintenance and gas. Giving probiotics have many health benefits.

What are you feeding??

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
My previous bulldog had bad gas when I switched from
Holistic Select to Merrick grain free, and then went away when we switched to Fromm. We never gave her probiotics, but she did get a tablespoon of danon yogurt most days.

Millie doesn't have gas so far. She eats pro plan sensitive, same danon and she gets Proviable a couple times a week.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I usually rotate between raw goatā€™s milk, fermented fish stock, green tripe and fermented sauerkraut.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I usually rotate between raw goatā€™s milk, fermented fish stock, green tripe and fermented sauerkraut.
Which fish stock do you use? I have heard of it but havenā€™t been able to find one.

What brand do you get of fish stock??

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Fermented sauerkraut or fermented veggies in your health food store in the fridge section. šŸ‘

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Which fish stock do you use? I have heard of it but havenā€™t been able to find one.

What brand do you get of fish stock??
Answers. I think thereā€™s another one too out here but I canā€™t remember the name.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I use raw goats milk

Members online

No members online now.