Did something change on this forum???

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Today in particular has been VERY slow for google to come on here and this site in general is extremely slow today for some reason, nothing to do with my internet connection or anything, it’s this site!

I just went to use the ‘Search’ area on this forum to look up a particular issue hoping to see a thread on it to read, and it says “sorry you do not have permission to use this search” and now there is no search button/thing where it was before on my screen, what happened to this Forum???

Is something changing on EBN website or why is it so slow and NO search thing for looking up threads????

Can anyone help please or anyone know why this is????

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I just did a few searches n seems to work. Maybe @2BullyMama might help 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for the quick response!

I still can’t get it to work and it literally just took me 5 minutes to actually get on to this website cause it’s SO slow at loading.
I have gone on a few different websites and no issues, just this website!
Very strange.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it is fine for me... it was a little slow opening but it eventually works

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet

It won’t let me even log out and won’t let me go into the mail box either.
And there is no search button on my screen before there was and it said No permission to search then that’s when the search button disappeared..

I can’t even go into the mail box or into my account/profile to even log out.

Even when I finally got on here, it takes at least 5 minutes to get to ‘ what’s new’.

Is there anything you can do to help me get this resolved please????

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I hope it is working OK for you by now. I am having no problem. Did you reboot your machine? I have to do that sometimes on different sites. They seem to get "hung up" somehow.

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I hope it is working OK for you by now. I am having no problem. Did you reboot your machine? I have to do that sometimes on different sites. They seem to get "hung up" somehow.

Nope, still not able to see the search button or able to go into the mail box either and it’s taking at least 5 minutes to get on here and get to any area of here.
Can’t even log out!

I have rebooted this and everything, and what annoys me is any other website I can get on fine and it’s quick as usual, this is the ONLY problem site!

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet

Is this something to do with my account on here??

I went on my computer and was on here as a ‘guest’ not under my member account here, and it’s was 100% fine to search and NOT slow at all.

As soon as I come on here as usual with my member account here, I don’t have any search option, or able to go into the mail box area and it’s STILL SO Slow!!

Extremely frustrating. I can’t log out on this either or even go into my member account Or even see any notifications!!

@2BullyMama or @Cbrugs Can either of you help me get this sorted out and fixed please?? It must be something to do with my member account and it doesn’t make any sense!

I would appreciate any help to get this resolved.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
I would try clearing your browser cache (a full clear)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks, I have tried and still no improvement unfortunately.
You using an app for this website? Mine you, not sure if EBN has an app, if it does, delete it n reinstall it.

I recall I had to download some app called……🤔 @2BullyMama what was it this orange app talk n something? Why I’m thinking can be an app issue.

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
You using an app for this website? Mine you, not sure if EBN has an app, if it does, delete it n reinstall it.

I recall I had to download some app called……🤔 @2BullyMama what was it this orange app talk n something? Why I’m thinking can be an app issue.

I don’t use a app for this, I am on the internet/google and on this website. Any other website I go on works 100% normal/good it’s only this website it’s being difficult and ONLY when I’m logged in, if I’m under a guest on here on another device it works fine.

If there is a app that may work, I will try it. Thanks 😊

Luna bulldog

Jul 24, 2023
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
I too am having the same issues for some reason. Same thing when logged in I can’t access those areas and extremely slow, if im not log in it’s fine.

what app is it your referring to?

can anyone help with this please, I’m new here and already having those same issues too.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I too am having the same issues for some reason. Same thing when logged in I can’t access those areas and extremely slow, if im not log in it’s fine.

what app is it your referring to?

can anyone help with this please, I’m new here and already having those same issues too.
Weird, had no issues till this mornin. I just had to reboot this morning. Probably a glitch for us outsiders 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m on an on acreage so it’s always a tad slower but never had to reboot.

Members online

No members online now.